Have you been gaining weight during this pandemic? It’s time to let go of those extra pounds with the re-opening of Listers Health! We are happy to announce the reopening of Bradford’s biggest women-only gym, but your safety, and that of our staff and personal trainers, is our top priority. In line with government guidance, we have redefined our cleaning and safety standards, and have outlined a number of measures to be followed by our members before resuming their gym routines.
When you’re back in the gym, you’ll notice the gym has changed for the better, you will still get everything you need for a great workout, but we ask you to be vigilant in the new changes as these will keep yourself and others safe. Throughout the gym, Listers Health have set up posters on display, informing staff and members of the new social distancing measures, cleanliness, and hygiene protocols. We will provide you with the full details, but you can expect these following measures to be put in place:
- Access to hand sanitisers and wipes so you can follow the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines about keeping your hands clean. We ask that you also sanitise your hands before entering the gym to keep yourself and others safe.
- The premises of the gym will have frequent sessions of deep cleaning procedures and separate cleaning sessions on high contact touchpoints carried out by the staff. Customers and members are requested to be supportive during these sessions, as they are for your own safety. Opening hours will also be slightly changed due to the deep cleaning procedures and will only last until measures become more relaxed.
- The customers and members would be asked to keep 2 miles distance from the reception area and amongst each other, as instructed by WHO.
- The members are instructed to use the equipment that is placed according to the 2 metre apart guidelines only, in order to facilitate social distancing.
- The mats and equipment used in the studios would be cleaned daily to ensure the maximum level of germ-free surroundings.
- The members are requested to arrive in their gym apparel and shower at home as the shower rooms would be closed until further notice.
- The sauna and steam room are closed until further notice.
- Social distancing and cleanliness will be promoted by the instructor(s) at the beginning and throughout classes.
- Group classes will be organized in a series of formations to comply with social distancing, with appropriate spacing between attendees, and monitored by the instructor throughout the class.
- Personal training sessions will be carried out just as before but with special attention to social distancing.
- The customers are requested to cooperate with the staff and make payments through card or contactless payment methods only.
- A limited number of members would be allowed on the premises to keep 2 metres apart. Waiting customers would be asked to be given a different time slot and would have to leave.
- No visitors or walkarounds without a prior appointment over the phone.
Members can view the full details on all Listers Health’s Covid-19 Measures. We ask that members go through these guidelines before planning your trip to the gym. We care about you and that is why our team is working round the clock to assist you in restarting your fitness routine. You can also view our reopening safety guidelines on our website. Your support in these hard times is highly appreciated!
Train with confidence at Listers Health in Bradford – with all the space, kit and safety measures you need for a great workout! Join Today: listershealth.co.uk/join
The Listers Health Team.