We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
Listers Health is committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. In order to do this, we need you to give us feedback about our service and to tell us when we get things wrong. We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
We treat as a complaint any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response. We listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not.
Our policy covers complaints about:
- The standard of service we provide
- The behavior of our staff
- Any action or lack of action by staff affecting an individual or member
Our complaints policy does not cover:
- Matters that have already been fully investigated through a complaints form or this complaints procedure
- Anonymous complaints
- We treat all complaints seriously, whether they are made by a complaints form, letter or by email
- You will be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times – we would hope, too, that you will be courteous and fair in your dealings with our staff at all times
- We will treat your complaint in confidence within the gym
- We will deal with your complaint promptly – we will acknowledge receipt of a written complaint within 48 hours and we will send you a full reply within 28 working days from when the complaint was made
- If we cannot send a full reply within 28 working days we will tell you the reason why and let you know when we will be able to reply in full
- All complaints received will be dealt with confidentially and in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.