- Members must be 16 or older.
- You agree to comply with the Rule of Membership which are displayed prominently in the club, and relates to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at the a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights there-under to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. You may transfer your membership to another person provided that such person pays a joining fee, signs an agreement form and accepts the balance of any remaining Direct Debit Payments.
- There may be occasions that we have to close, or close part of the gym. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will ensure that such closures are outside peak visiting hours and kept to a minimum. You will not be entitled to a refund of a part of your membership fees in such circumstance.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding money paid to a non Listers Health Personal Trainer.
- We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement, but if you wish to take court proceeding against us, you must do so within the United Kingdom. This agreement is governed by UK law.
- We may terminate this agreement on notice if you are in breach of the Club’s Rule of Membership (i.e. stealing or other criminal activities). In light of this event, you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
- This agreement is between you, Listers Health and Harlands Services Ltd. This agreement commences once you have accepted the Declaration section via the online sign up process or in the club’s premises. If you did not sign up on the club’s premises, you have 14 full days after signup to cancel this agreement for any reason. You must inform Listers Health of this either by post, email or telephone. If you do cancel within the 14 day period, we will reimburse you all joining and membership payments received from you using the same means of payment you used for your initial transaction. If you have used the service before requesting to cancel then we will reduce your membership fee refund by a pro rata amount equal to the number of days from signup to the date cancellation was requested.
- Your membership starts immediately.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen, subject of your timely payment of the fees and charges set out below and the successful processing of your Direct Debit instruction.
- Harlands provides direct debit payment services to you and administers our agreement with you, in consideration for which you agree to pay all the fees and charges associated with your Membership and set out below to Harlands.
- When you sign this agreement, you agree to become a member of Lister Health. Your relationship with Listers Health is governed by these terms and the Listers Health Rule of Membership.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once it has been countersigned by both the member and a representative of the Listers Health.
- Payments are in advance.
- All membership fees are non-refundable.
- You agree to remain a member of Listers Health for at least a minimum term agreed by yourselves. Your membership will automatically be extended thereafter for consecutive one month periods until you cancel your membership.
- The membership fees remain payable regardless of regular or non-attendance.
- Listers Health reserves the right to refuse admission and terminate membership without reason.
- You can settle this agreement at any time by giving notice in writing and paying in full the amount you owe under the agreement.
- Memberships are non-transferrable.
- Membership may not be downgraded.
Membership Fees and Charges
- The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the agreement and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us or on the valid exercise of your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principal Terms above.
- Your obligations to Harlands include payment of the Direct Debit Payment Amount. You are obligated to make the “Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments” stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non attendance, except where the Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation terms below or under your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principal Terms above.
- If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay Harlands on demand (i) an initial administration fee of £25; and (ii) any and all further reasonable costs incurred by Harlands in recovering the due fees and charges from you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us. Harlands’ right to recover these fees and costs shall be in addition to and without limitation of our rights or those of Harlands which may exist notwithstanding the terms of our Agreement.
- You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we or Harlands may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. In addition to any costs and charges Harlands may be entitled to under clause 7, the reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
If you fail to pay a subscription on the due date in accordance with the terms above and overleaf, you will incur the following charges:
- Late payment to cover cost of clearance and pursuit of subscription £5.00
- Late payment to cover the cost of clearance and pursuit of subscription by more than one letter £10
- Final demand £30
- Unpaid cheque £5
- Solicitors on court scale
If you default on the agreement, Listers health reserves the right to pass your details to a third party debt collection agency to recover the debt. This may affect your ability to obtain future credit.
- Once you have completed the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments we will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Payment Amount every month. Your membership will be extended by one month for each payment (“Renewal Period”). This renewal Direct Debit payment amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving not less than 30 days notice. Please note if your membership included the benefit of a free period then we will stop making collections during that free period and recommence making collections on the renewal date.
- You may prevent the Automatic Renewal at any time by giving notice to our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). When the final minimum period payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
- Once you have completed the Minimum Number of Direct Debit payments you can cancel your Automatic Renewal payments by contacting our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). After the final payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
- You cannot cancel your membership until you have been a member for 12 months (made 12 consecutive monthly payments from your bank account). You may cancel your membership anytime thereafter by providing Trimming You Ltd (t/a Listers Health) with at least one month’s prior written notice of your intention to do so (any payment due during the month after your cancellation notice has been received must still be paid).
- In the event of temporary illness, the duration of the agreed membership period will be extended by the period of time lost through temporary absence by reason of illness or injury. Provided that Listers Health is advised and reasonable evidence of incapacity is shown (e.g. letter from doctor or sick notes) the period of absence will be added to the end of the membership term monthly payments must maintained during terms of absence.
- In the event of permanent injury, a request for cancellation must be substantiated by a medical certificate issued by your doctor. Listers Health reserves the right to nominate their own doctor.
- Relocation: This agreement can be cancelled in the event that your new permanent address is more than 15 miles away from the facility upon receipt of a copy utility bill or bank statement showing the new address.
- Long term (over 3 month) illness or injury: This agreement may be cancelled in the event of an illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for 3 months or longer upon appropriate proof being provided.
- Death: In the event of death, the agreement will automatically be cancelled.
- Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate proof of redundancy from your employer or other loss of livelihood.
- Pregnancy: This agreement can be cancelled if you become pregnant upon the appropriate written proof being given. Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email) by Harlands or the Club.
- Breach: This agreement can be cancelled if we are in breach of contract including if we do not provide facilities or services you may reasonably expect and we have fallen well below that standard.
- A £30 cancellation fee will be applied to any agreement cancelled which satisfies clause 3 and 5.
- If you cancel your membership and wish to re-join at a later date, you may be liable to a re-join fee or backdated dues.
- Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time. Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email) by Harlands or the Club. Please note – A freeze period does not affect the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments you are due to make and any payments remaining at the time of the freeze will remain due and recommence on a monthly basis once the freeze period has completed.
- Submission: By submitting a video review using a third party app, I give permission for Listers Health to use and publish, and/or distribute my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video for the purpose of informing, inspiring and encouraging other women to get fit and healthy, in addition to qualifying for entry into our 12-month membership giveaway.
- By submitting my entry, I understand all photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed online, and/or via print marketing and other marketing channels as chosen by Listers Health during this promotion, and hereafter.
- By submitting my entry, I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand, and agree to be bound by the terms above.
Your Personal Information
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about relevant products or services from Listers Health, or carefully selected third parties. You may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party except from providers that help us to operate our business effectively. In order to carry this out this, your information may need to be shared with associated agents and organisations such as Harlands Group (our online membership & direct debit management system), Campaign Monitor, which allows us to create, send, and optimize our email marketing campaigns and Zendesk.io that allows us to send SMS to our members. You will only receive communications directly from Listers Health.
- You can request the removal of your personal data at any time after you cancel by contacting us.
- The data you provide will also be used for marketing purposes, which means that you will receive marketing communications from us, and from other companies within Listers Health, such as our in-house beauty room, Infuse Beauty Rooms or carefully selected third parties. Will will endeavor to ensure to ensure that the company in question and their products, services or special discounts will be as relevant to you as possible.
- You can request to stop receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the emails that are directly sent to you. Follow the unsubscribe guidance in the email/SMS you recieve, or by contacting us, your email and/or phone number will be removed from our mailing list.
- Listers Health reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
- Any prizes offered by Listers Health must be claimed within 30 Days of announcement of the winners.
Free Day Passes
- Day passes are subject to a fair use policy. 1 pass per person, multiple passes may be cancelled without warning.
- Free passes have no resale value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
- Passes must be used on consecutive days if you have more than 1 day pass.
- Free passes can only be used by non-members.
- Free passes should be booked to start before the advertised expiry date, any passes set for redemption after this date may be cancelled without warning.
- This daily membership commences once you have indicated your acceptance of opt-in or opt-out of receiving updates and offers in the this web sign up process.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges similar to an Anytime Membership, but you are required to book classes in advance.
- You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
- Day passes are non-refundable.
- Discount is available to verified student members only and is non-transferable. All student memberships are subject to Listers Health’s membership rules and terms and conditions. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and does not apply to any classes or other services that they may offer for sale from time to time. Listers Health reserves the right to terminate this discount without notice.
- Rolling monthly memberships can be canceled at any time.
£0 Joining Fee Offers
- Offer can only be used with our 6 or 12 Month Anytime Direct Debit membership products.
- Offer is valid within the duration stated in the offer and must be claimed by the expiry date.
- Offer must be claimed via email evidence or using the promotional code stated in the email.
- Offer cannot be transferred to another person.
- £0 Joining Fee cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
Fazz And The Furious Insane Bootcamp Terms & Conditions
- To secure your place, Fazz And The Furious (FATF) Insane Bootcamp a.k.a Listers Bootcamp requires a completed payment of a £250 for Listers Health members. Non-members are required to pay an additional £50 or join Listers Health.
- By accepting the terms and conditions you are agreeing to pay the remaining balance fees amount before or during the agreed Induction process.
- All Bootcamp fee payments are to be made in advance.
- FATF Bootcamp reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion.
- Members can not leave during the Bootcamp and then return unless agreed by FATF Bootcamp in advance.
- Members who can not arrive on day one of Bootcamp need prior agreement at the Induction with Listers Bootcamp.
- You can seek further information on cancellations, by either contacting a Bootcamp representative on 01274 270 607 or in person at Listers Health.
- Listers Health reserves the right to refuse admission and terminate any Bootcamp contract within reason.
- Listers Health & FATF Bootcamp are able to upsell PTs to Bootcamp members within the duration of the Bootcamp through their marketing channels.
Bootcamp Medical & Health
- By accepting the terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to Listers Health fair usage policy where applicable, which can be viewed within the gym and on our website
- All Bootcamp attendees should be aware of and accept the risks involved in undertaking intense periods of physical activity.
- Unless otherwise disclosed, the attendee confirms they have good mental and physical health, etc.
- Required to fill out a medical form with any personal health issues.
- All clients are advised to seek out medical advice from their GP before booking.
- Failure to disclose any serious illness, injury or high dose of medication enables us to reserve the right to refuse the attendee to take part in strenuous exercise and could result in cancellation without refund.
- Anyone thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be ejected from the Bootcamp and will be under review.
Cancellation By FATF Bootcamp
- We try our best not to cancel a confirmed Bootcamp place but reserve the right to do so.
- If we cancel a confirmed Bootcamp place before your activity Listers Bootcamp will offer the member the choice of a full refund or another available date (with pro-rata refund/price increases as appropriate).
Cancellation By A Bootcamp Member
- If the member wishes to cancel the Bootcamp they must advise FATF Bootcamp.
- Members who don’t show up for activities forfeit the full cost.
- Should there be a medical reason for not being able to attend, and the need to cancel, a Dr’s note is required in order to cancel & receive a full refund.
FATF Insane Bootcamp Etiquette & Dress Code
- FATF Bootcamp asks that clients wear appropriate gym attire at all times during training including sports shoes, fitness clothing and correct underwear support. Bare torsos are not permitted on the Bootcamp.
- FATF Bootcamp reserves the right to speak to members about their attire and dress at any point during their stay should they be causing offence to other guests or contravening Bootcamp etiquette.
Conditions of Bootcamp Service
- As part of the continual review of associated considerations, the conditions of booking are subject to change clarification and modification at any time. Only the Bootcamp director or their appointed deputy is empowered to vary or waive any of the conditions of securing a place on the Bootcamp. Such decisions are totally at the discretion of the course director or the appointed deputy.
- Listers Bootcamp reserves the right to alter the content of the services at any time without notice to the member due to certain factors including but not limited to the physical fitness of the member.
- Our Bootcamp Instructors will do their utmost to ensure that any problems are solved for the benefit of the Bootcamp participants as a whole. Signing this booking form signifies your acceptance of the Bootcamp’s authority to make decisions affecting the group or individuals.
FATF Insane Bootcamp Acceptance of Authority
- Employees of Listers Bootcamp and staff will use their best endeavours to resolve problems to the benefit of the member as a whole.
The member must refrain from any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property.
- If Listers Bootcamp or any of its suppliers believe that the Client is in breach of this obligation likely to breach it or is otherwise unfit to partake in the activity of Listers Bootcamp or its suppliers may in their absolute discretion refuse the booking or have the Client removed from any property or facility. Listers Bootcamp will owe the member no liability in such circumstances and the member will be solely responsible for any costs incurred.
- The Bootcamp Head Instructor may require an individual or number of persons to leave the Bootcamp if they believe that the member’s health and safety are at risk if an illegal act has been committed or the member has behaved in a way as to endanger safety enjoyment or the welfare of the Bootcamp as a whole. In the event of this action the Client involved shall not be entitled to any refund and will be required to meet all expenses involved in their immediate extraction.
FATF Insane Bootcamp Complaints
- If there is a problem during the activity and or service period you must report it to in the first instance the instructor of your activity. If it is still unresolved you must then report it immediately so that prompt and effective efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
- In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at this time and you wish to raise a complaint full details must be sent to the Bootcamp within 28 days of the activity and or service finishing. Failure to take these steps will prejudice our ability to resolve your problem and/or investigate it fully, therefore, any right to compensation you may otherwise have had will be lost or substantially reduced.
FATF Insane Bootcamp Copyright
- FATFBootcamp reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of all activities, services or facilities.
- FATF Bootcamp reserves the right to take such actions as may be appropriate to restrain or prevent infringement of such copyright.
FATF Insane Bootcamp Copyright Enlist Page Terms
- There are a limited number of FATF Bootcamp places available, so it’s likely that all places might have been taken, but by enlisting i.e. filling in your details on this enlist page, you are agreeing to allow Listers Health/FATF Bootcamp to contact you via email or phone regarding FATF Bootcamp news & offers.
- You will have priority over reserving your place on the current or next Bootcamp available.
FATF Insane Bootcamp Copyright Reserve Page Terms
- Fazz And The Furious Bootcamp places are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- As mentioned they are only a limited number of places available for each Bootcamp, reserved places are not always guaranteed.
- If a reserved maximum number has been exceeded, the last reserved places will, unfortunately, have to be dropped from the reserve list. If this happens to someone, we will guarantee them a place on the next Bootcamp, or refund of the full amount.